Thursday, January 9, 2014

Super Hero Shenanigans

     When the boys and I go shopping and come across super hero masks, we always have to try them on. We have so much fun being silly and taking pictures. I've included a few pictures of our super hero shenanigans.





     Lucas' homework for school back in November was to create his own super hero identity. It had to be based on one of his character traits. I suggested Loving Lucas and handy helper. He didn't like those. I jokingly said, "How about Handsome Helper ?". He exclaimed, "YES!!!" So we made a cape out of t-shirt and a shirt to wear. He already had the mask from a birthday party. That was the most fun homework ever! Lucas wears his shirt and cape all the time. I hope Lucas always stays a good helper. 






No comments:

Post a Comment