Monday, January 6, 2014

13 Weeks

     Today I am 13 weeks. I've been so exhausted. Way more exhausted than I was with either of the boys.

     This pregnancy feels very different. With the boys I felt nauseous off and on all day and eating made me feel better. I've felt mostly well (outside of the exhaustion), but food is not appealing to me at all and does not make feel better or worse no matter how I feel to begin with. At this point, I've gained 1.2 pounds. With the other two, I gained ten pounds in the first trimester. Probably because eating made me feel better and I craved foods.

     I had a sonogram today. The baby is measuring 13 weeks and has a strong heartbeat. The boys are telling everyone they having a sister. I keep telling them that God knows what our family needs- a boy or a girl  and will give us what we need. They are still very set on a sister. When I showed the boys the sono picture they talked about how tiny she is. Lucas said she is pretty. We are all so thankful for this tiny miracle. 

For You formed my inward parts; 
You wove me in my mother's womb. (Psalms 139:13 NASB)


No comments:

Post a Comment