Sunday, January 12, 2014

Stars Game

     Tonight Logan and I went with our church youth group to the Dallas Stars game. Lucas is very much a mama's boy right now and doesn't like to share me with Logan. This was a good opportunity for Lo and I to spend some time together.


     I think Logan was most excited about riding the church bus (at first anyway). On the way to church he told me, "This is my second time to ride the bus! I love riding the bus!"


     He was excited when we arrived at the American Airlines Center. He has been there several times to watch WWE wrestling with daddy. We sat in the top section. He was a little nervous at first because we were so high up. He quickly got over that though. 




      Logan ate almost a whole soft pretzel and three fourths of a tray of nachos. I ate candied pecans. I LOVE those candied pecans. 




     The Stars did loose to the New York Islanders 4-2. The last three goals by the Islanders were scored in the last five minutes of the game. We both really enjoyed the game. Logan said he wants to watch it on TV sometimes and for daddy to bring is to another game. On the way home, he told Joshua, "I want you to take us to a game. If you don't want to watch, you can stay in the car." (Joshua isn't a big sports fan.)


     After the game, we went down to section 117 and heard the GM of the Stars share his testimony. After he shared his testimony, he answered a few questions. He talked about the importance of reading your Bible daily and surrounding yourself with godly friends. 


     I'm so thankful for the teens at our church. They love on my boys and interact with them. They are genuinely interested in them. They are always careful of what they say and do in front of my boys. I don't think the students realize what a huge ministry it is to me that they love my boys so much. 

     Logan and I had so much fun! I'm so thankful the memories we made tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment