Thursday, May 29, 2014

Throw Back Thursday

     My cousin, Sarah found and posted these pictures on Facebook and Instagram yesterday. The first one is my siblings with our first cousins on my mom's side of the family. The baby of the cousins, Emma, wasn't even born yet.

     Top row: Me, Calli; Middle row: Heather, Kourtney; Bottom row: Josh, Stanton


     The second picture is my first grade Spring picture and Calli's kindergarten Spring picture. My mom made these dresses for us.

    
     After seeing these pictures, so many people said Logan really does look like me. Even my mother in law called after seeing the first picture wanting to know if it was me because it looks like a "girl Logan" on the back row.  Lucas thought my brother was Logan in the picture above.The only one the boys guessed correctly was Aunt Kourtney.

     And just for more fun, a picture of my boys with their cousins. I grabbed a picture of Heather's girls off of Facebook. We need to take a cousin picture with our kids soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment