Thursday, May 15, 2014

Spirit Night at Chick-fil-A

     Tonight was UME Prep spirit night at Chick-fil-A. We went right after school on our way home. I've had a massive headache since this afternoon and had promised the boys we would go. I knew once I made it home, I wasn't leaving again. Of course, Grammie came along because she didn't really have a choice. Because we went early, we saw just a few families. Logan was very excited because Coach Ignatz and his family arrived shortly after we did. I enjoyed getting to visit with Caralyn and Todd while the kids played. I also loved seeing current and former students and getting hugs! I love how even though our school is made up of families from all the metroplex, there really is a sense of community when we get together. We love, love, love our UME Prep family!



No comments:

Post a Comment