Friday, May 2, 2014

Josh's Boot Camp Graduation

Today Josh graduated from boot camp. Robert and Justice were able to attend his graduation. Isn't Justice too cute?! Apparently she was so cute, random people were coming up and asking if they could take her picture after the graduation.


     Mom, the boys, and I watched the ceremony online. They live streamed it. I'm so thankful that we have technology available to us that allowed us to "be" there without being there. They hold up a flag to represent where each recruit comes from. The boys were so excited to see the Texas flag!


     I let Logan go in to school late, so he could watch with us. His teacher, Ms. Cook, was so gracious about him missing most of her classes this morning.  I left a little before the ceremony was over to take him to school, and missed the very end. At the end they actually panned past Josh, Robert, and Justice talking in the crowd after the ceremony. Mom was so excited to actually see them on the screen. Here's a picture Rob took of JJ and Josh after the ceremony. They were able to hang out with him for a couple of hours. 




     
     It dawned on me today on the way home from taking Logan to school that I am a military sister. My brother is now one of those who protects our freedom. I am so proud of my brother. He has wanted this for so long, and I'm so excited to his dream coming true.


No comments:

Post a Comment