Sunday, March 9, 2014

In All Circumstances

When you pray for God to be the portion that you need, He delivers. Every time. I woke up overwhelmed by my grief this morning. I get up and this is my memory verse for the week in my online Bible study.

"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." I Thessalonians 5:16-18

I will REJOICE in the plan and work He's doing in my life.
I will continue PRAYing for Him to be my portion of strength, courage, peace, whatever I need in the moment.
I will GIVE THANKS for the 14 weeks I carried my baby, for the those who have comforted me with the comfort they themselves have been comforted with (2 Corinthians 1:3-4), for the healing He's bringing me, and for making me more like Jesus.

I can't rejoice, pray, and give thanks on my own, but I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13) He's already given me this morning just what I need, and I have faith He will continue to provide what I need to work through my grief and to accomplish what He wants me to for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment