Sunday, March 23, 2014

Children's Choir

     This morning the children's choir sang Fruit of the Spirit. This has been one of our very favorite songs this Spring. Over half the choir was missing this morning, but they still did an excellent job! It was a cold dreary morning, but their bright colors and sweet praises brightened up my day. We are so blessed by Karice who puts in so much time and energy working with the choir kids faithfully every week. I didn't get to video the singing. I need to clean out my photos and videos on my phone, and I had left my camera at home.  I can't wait to hear their Easter program in a couple of weeks!


"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."
Galatians 5:22-25 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment