Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Dreaded Tummy Bug

     Logan woke up with the dreaded tummy bug. He only threw up a half dozen times and spiked a fever after the vomiting was done. Tonight he was able to keep down two slices of toast, a peanut butter sandwich, and a juice pouch. Logan even felt good enough tonight to get out of bed and watch part of the WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony with his daddy. He still has the fever, but the worst seems to be over. So far, no one else has gotten sick.

     I am thankful Logan seems to be on the mend. I'm thankful that our scheduled busy day turned into a chilled out day at home. I'm thankful he got sick over the weekend, and hopefully won't have to miss school. And I am thankful for all the extra snuggles I got today from both boys. And I'm thankful for Joshua who took care of the boys for a couple of hours this morning, so I could relax and catch up on some of my TV shows. 

     You can always find something to be thankful even when dealing with the tummy bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment