Friday, April 4, 2014

Even If

Even if this pain I feel never lessens.

Even if we never have another baby.

Even if there are no more good times.

I will trust God and praise Him.

He is faithful.

He sees the big picture, while I see only one tiny part.

He is holding all things together.

He is working all things for good.

Even when it is good I don't see or understand.

God is good.

All the time God is good.

Even if I don't understand.

"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, 
for He who promised is faithful."
Hebrews 10:23 (ESV)

"My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts, says the Lord. 
And My ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. 
For just as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so My ways are higher than your ways 
and My thoughts higher than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55:8-9 (NLT)

"And He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together."
Colossians 1:17 (ESV)

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him,
who have been called according to His purpose."
Romans 8:28 (NIV)

"I would have despaired unless I had believed that 
I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living."
Psalm 27:13 (NASB)

No comments:

Post a Comment