Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Logan Is Cooking Up Dinner

     Logan is learning about measurement in math. He came home today with the assignment to help mom cook dinner. I can cook, but my mom usually takes care of that. She definitely does the cooking on Tuesdays and Thursdays when I work. But tonight even as tired as I was, I was glad to cook dinner with Logan. And my mom had done most of the prep work before she picked us up, so our job was pretty easy. Logan helped me measure and add the ingredients. We made chicken and mushroom rice with lemony peas. Lucas had a meltdown because I would not let him help. He was very unhappy as you can see in the picture below. It was so much fun to cook dinner with Logan; I think I need to let him help more often. And of course both boys gobble dinner up and declared it "Yummy!".








No comments:

Post a Comment