Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine Date

     Joshua surprised me and took me out this afternoon to celebrate Valentine's Day.

     We played Putt-Putt which we have not done in a couple of years. We chose the course that wasn't very crowded and enjoyed a beautiful, peaceful afternoon together. 





    Then we ate dinner at Olive Garden. We haven't eaten there in a long time together. Joshua had Chicken Alfredo Pizza. I had Lasagna Primevera with Grilled Chicken. I also had an Italian raspberry cream soda. I love Italian cream sodas!

     While we were at dinner, Joshua told me about someone he knows whose wife just miscarried at six weeks. They are not Christians. He told me it makes him thankful that we have Jesus because he doesn't know where we would be walking through this without our faith to hold onto. 



     I'm so thankful for our time together. It was our first date since we lost our baby. It was so good just to be together and enjoy each other's company. I'm so thankful that we have each other to support and encourage during this time. 


Happy Valentine's Day Babe! I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment