Friday, February 14, 2014

All Things Valentine's

The boys gave their friends and teachers Duck Dynasty valentines this year. 


I made the boys a special Valentine breakfast. 



I wrote acrostic poems using their names. 




I had lunch with Logan and was with him for his Valentine party. 


Here's my lil Valentines with their chocolates. 


Joshua gave me flowers and chocolates. 


The boys gave me chocolates too. 

I gave Joshua a painting he liked that one of the girls in our student ministry at church painted. I was so glad Bayli was able to paint one for Joshua. I also gave him his favorite chocolates. He has to hide them from Lucas because they're Luc's favorites too. 


     The best part of my day was hugs and kisses from all my boys and hearing them tell me how much they love me. I don't deserve them, but God blessed me with them anyway. That I'm definitely thankful for. 

"The Lord your God is in your midst, A victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will quiet you by His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy."
 (Zephaniah 3:17)

1 comment: