Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday, Lucas Elisha!!!

Dear Lucas,

     I can't believe you are five years old. I just don't know where the time has gone. This past year was a big year for you. In September, you went to school for the first time. Leaving you at school that first day was so hard on me. I cried and cried and cried once I left you. You did great! You were happy to be at school, and had a great day. I knew you were in good hands though because Miss MaryK and Miss Cheryl had taken such good care of Logan.


     You were so excited when your cousin, baby Justice was born. You love to hold her and hug her and kiss her.  Whenever she is around, you are always right next to her. She loves you so much. She always laughs and "talks" to you.


     You also love your big brother, Logan so much! You follow him around and you want to be just like him and do everything he does. A big milestone for you was learning to write your name and writing a happy birthday brother sign for Logan.


     You are so strong willed and independent. You want to do everything yourself. You know what you want, and you are not easily swayed. If it's not your idea, then the rest of us can just forget it. You are also loving and kind. You are definitely a mama's boy, and you love to sit in my lap and snuggle.


     You love babies so much. You had been praying along with Logan for a baby. You were so excited when we told you we were going to have a baby. I'll never forget when Logan explained to you that our baby was with Jesus, and how you walked around telling us that our baby didn't have a heart beat, but it's okay because our baby is with Jesus. Whenever I'm sad, you always remind me our baby is with Jesus.


     You graduated from preschool in May, but then Daddy and I decided it was best to wait another year before you start kindergarten.


     You have grown so much this year! I'm so proud of the big boy you are becoming! Happy 5th Birthday, Lucas Elisha!!! We love you so much!!!

Love,
     Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment