Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Things My Boys Say

     These quotes were posted on Facebook, but I thought I would share them here too for our family and friends who aren't on Facebook.

 
Logan: "I'm not gonna beat Luc with it! I've got a monkey."

Funny conversation in 1st grade: Girl tells Logan her dad has two piercings. Logan asks what that is. She tells him, "Earrings". He tells her "Oh, my dad has 3 of those". She says, " Your dad can't have those-he's white". Logan says, "Somebody needs to tell my dad that".

Lucas (as Joshua is picking something to watch on NetFlix): "What are we watching?"
Daddy: "Me going crazy"
Lucas: "I'm tired of watching that!!!!"

This afternoon Grammie offered to put on a movie for Lucas. He wanted music instead, so she put on praise music. I walk in to find him jumping and dancing all around her room singing, "I shipping Jesus! I shipping [worshipping] Jesus!" I think Lucas has a little holy roller in him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment