Sunday, March 10, 2013

Silly Boys

      My boys are always catching me off guard with the silly things they say and do. Last week, I was working on school things and looked up from the computer to see this:

     
     "Look Mom! I'm a robot!"Then he started acting and talking like a robot. Then the styrofoam pieces became his weights, and he was exercising. His silliness and imagination never cease to amaze me!

     Lucas' thing right now is silly faces. He comes up with a new silly face everyday! He uses his silly faces to make us laugh and to try and get out of trouble. He hasn't quite figured out that those silly faces do NOT get him out of trouble. He also hasn't figured out that sometimes they get him in more trouble. 



     My silly little boys fill my heart with so much joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment