Monday, March 18, 2013

Success!!!

     This precious little man is completely potty trained!!! Just a week ago, he was peeing all over my house and laughing about it, while I was crying. I was convinced he was going to be changing his pull up in the bathroom at kindergarten! 

     He woke up Thursday morning and decided he was a big boy. We've had one accident since Thursday morning, and that was Thursday evening at my friend's house. He was just too busy playing. He's been accident free while out to lunch on Friday, with a house full of middle school girls for DNow weekend, through Sunday School, church, and Sunday lunch at Beto's, and all through our trip to Legoland and driving all over the metroplex today! He's been dry at night, but we're still wearing a pull up to bed just in case.

     I truly have two big boys now!



No comments:

Post a Comment