Friday, March 29, 2013

Boys, Boys, Boys!!!

      Earlier this week our friends, Jackson and baby Weldon, came to play while their mommy was at the dentist. Logan and Lucas wanted to hold and love on the baby. Logan spent most of the time before he went to school holding Weldon and kissing his forehead-it was so sweet! Lucas wants to do what Logan does, so Luc had a turn too.



     Once Logan went to school, Lucas and Jackson played. They played cars, trains, with the wrestlers. Lucas even got a book and "read" it to Jackson. They played so well together while I rocked Weldon to sleep and fed him later on.


     I bravely loaded up my car with the three boys and met Jackson and Weldon's mommy and daddy at church's holy week lunch. Mommys (and Daddys!)  who get three or more little ones ready and out the door on time on their own have my complete respect. The boys were so well behaved I'd do it again anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment