Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sisters

     I love my sister so much! I'm so thankful for her and the relationship we have. There was a period of time when we were younger that our relationship was complicated, but now we are back to being really close. She is always there for my boys and I.

     A couple of weeks ago, my mom got stuck at Parkland at a doctor's appointment and I was afraid she wasn't going to be back in time for me to pick Logan up from school. Calli called to talk and I was in a panic. She was going to pack up the 3 kids (an infant, 1 year old, and 4 year old) she watches to let me borrow her car to get Logan. She does those kinds of things for the people in her life she loves. What most people would look at an inconvenience, she looks at as a way to show her love to the important people in her life.

     Calli is one of the most precious people in my life. She loves fiercely and unconditionally. I'm so blessed to have her as my little sister!


2 comments: