Sunday, February 17, 2013

Logan's Valentines

    On Monday afternoon, we worked on Logan's valentines for his classmates. Logan decided he wanted to make valentines for 1st grade early and 1st grade late. We decided to do crazy straw valentines. I found a free printable online that I printed 48 copies of. Then Logan worked on signing all of them. I hole punched the tags, and he helped me thread the ribbon through so I could tie them on the straws.  The tags said, "I'm CRAZY about you! Happy Valentine's Day! XOXO, Logan".  They handed out their valentines at lunch so several kids used their straws at lunch which made Logan super excited! Logan gave his teachers a homemade peanut butter cookie with a Dove chocolate in the middle. 





    Below are some pictures of our valentine decorations around the house. I'll leave them up through the end of the month, and then it'll be time for Easter decorations since Easter comes early this year! All of my valentine decorations came from the Target dollar spot or Walgreens. 










No comments:

Post a Comment