Sunday, February 10, 2013

Children's Choir Performance

     This morning, our children's choir led the song You Are God Alone during the worship service. I am so thankful that our church leadership sees the importance and value of having everyone involved in serving in the church. I ran fever last night so I had to miss, but thankfully Joshua was able to video it for me. That song has always been one of my favorite worship choruses.

You are God alone- "I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God." Isaiah 45:5 (NIV)

From before time began, You were on Your throne- "Your throne was established long ago; You are from all eternity." Psalm 93:2  (NIV)

You are God alone.- "For You are great and do amazing things. You alone are God." Psalm 86:10 (NET)

Right now, in the good times and bad, You are on Your throne- "God reigns over the nations; God sits upon His holy throne." Psalm 47:8 (AMP)

     Yes, that is my little wild-man Lucas jumping off the stage. Yes that's the same child who had a gash in his forehead glued back together a couple of weeks ago. Obviously he has NOT learned his lesson! We watched this on the camera when they got home from church. I asked him what he was doing, and his reply was, "I worship Jesus and jump off the stage". Logan is on end of the second row on the opposite side from Lucas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment