Monday, February 11, 2013

Brothers

      I am so thankful my sweet boys love each other so much! On the way home from school today, Logan was telling me how he wrote a story about his best friend in class during work stations in English, but not to worry because Lucas is still his best very friend. He told me I love Lucas no matter what even yesterday when he jumping off the stage during worship. Then he told me that the love he has for Luc is like the love God has for us. He loves his brother even when he's bad and irritating him. I pray that they always are best friends and love each other unconditionally.



    I'm so thankful for my own brother.  I'm the first to admit that I can be really hard on him. It's because I love him so much and want God's best for him. I'm so proud of him and the choices he's been making lately. He's gone back to school. He's set some goals and has been working so hard to achieve those goals. I pray daily that he continues in the direction he's going. It killed me inside to watch him struggle and make some not so great decisions. It fills my heart with so much joy to see him make better choices for himself and his future. 


"And this commandment we have from Him [God]: 
whoever loves God must also love his brother."
I John 4:21

    

No comments:

Post a Comment