Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fun With My Lil Valentines!

     Yesterday I made these heart placemats for each of the boys. I wrote down six reasons why mommy loves them and then added Psalm 127:3 at the bottom. I also put out a box of their favorite chocolate for each boy. Logan loves Ferrer Roche's (he gets that from Daddy!) and Lucas loves Reese's PeanutButter cups (he gets that from Mommy and Daddy!). For breakfast I made them cinnamon rolls and added valentine sprinkles.



     After breakfast, the boys opened their presents from Grammie. They loved all the little treats she gave them!



    We baked Valentine cut out cookies next. The boys played with Play Doh and the new tools Grammie got for Lucas while I mixed up the dough. Then we rolled and cut out the cookies together. The boys are always so good about taking turns when we do this. 




    After lunch, we iced and decorated our cookies. The boys decided they wanted to give some to their friends, the Hester girls and to Miss Becky who watches them on Thursday evenings when I have Bible study. 


     When Joshua came home from work, he had presents for the boys and I. The boys got an automatic nerf gun because I don't dodge enough things flying through the air with those two little monkeys. :) We had a very blessed and sweet Valentine's Day. Tomorrow classes resume at Logan's school and he'll have more Valentine's Day fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment