Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Crazy Hair

It was crazy hair night at AWANA tonight! There's been so much sickness at my house lately that I'm not quite on top of things like I usually am. So I stuck a clip in the front of Logan's hair and we went to church.

Lucas had a meltdown because he couldn't go. He ran fever again earlier today. He's missed Cubbies two weeks in a row and he's not happy.

Tonight Logan finished his 1st grade Sparks book and we've already started on his review extra credit book.

I'm so proud of how hard my boys work at memorizing their Scriptures and how much joy they have in that. As we were looking back through the review Scriptures there are so many Logan can still say word perfect! It brings my heart much joy to see my boys hiding God's Word in their hearts!


No comments:

Post a Comment