Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Kitchen Redo

    I've wanted to get rid of the wallpaper in our kitchen since we moved in. Six years later we're finally working on redoing the kitchen. Back before Thanksgiving my sister and I started ripping the wall paper down and got a little less than half way done and had to stop. It's been like that ever since. On Saturday we went to Home Depot to get this spray on gel wallpaper remover. It made the job a lot easier, but it was still very tedious. We worked on it Saturday afternoon and evening. Lucas wanted to be the little helper going behind us and sweeping up the wallpaper pieces, while Logan took advantage of our busyness and played more video games than he is normally allowed too. While I was at CareNow with Lucas on Sunday, Joshua finished ripping most of the rest of it down. This weekend my sister is coming to help us texture the walls. I can't wait to finally have my red kitchen!





No comments:

Post a Comment