Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Trip Home

     After saying good bye to Josh, we stopped at gas station, filled up, and headed towards home. We stopped a few more times on the way. My back was hurting, and we didn't have to be home at a certain time. Our first stop was at Buc-ee's in New Braunsfeld. We have never been to one before, so we wanted to see what the hoopla was about. The boys tried on Buc-ee hats. Then I let them pick something out. Lucas chose a shirt, and Logan chose a thermal bottle which meant he got a free icee. He was a good brother and shared with Lucas.



     Our next stop was Olive Garden in Temple around 3pm for lunch. I made the mistake of not stopping to eat in Round Rock, so it was Temple before we can find something other than fast food right off the interstate. The boys were really hungry, even with eating snacks in the car, so they ate almost all of their lunch.



     Our final stop before home was at the rest stop on 35 right before it splits off towards Dallas and Fort Worth. The boys thought it was really cool and looked like a farm. When we stopped, we saw Calli, Rob, and JJ. I let the boys play on the playground for a little bit. We took a couple of more pictures with Justice before we pulled out. I was tired, and my back was hurting, so Lucas pretty easily talked me into buying McDonald's for him and Logan on the way home. I forgot by the time we got home, so we made it to the house, but I had to turn around and drive to McDonald's. Daddy walked in the door shortly after we did. We were all so excited to see our daddy!





No comments:

Post a Comment