Friday, July 25, 2014

Planes and Friends

     After church on Sunday, Joshua surprised the boys and I by taking us to Mixed Up Burgers at the Grand Prairie Airport. Joshua and I love their burgers and curly fries. The boys love watching the airplanes take off and land.



     Later that afternoon, I attended a baby shower for one of my childhood friends, Karis. Karis's family and her husband, Richie's family are like family to me. They were such an important part of my childhood. Karis's grandmother, Ma, and great grandmother, Mother Gracie, were both there. I had not seen them since Karis and Richie's wedding. I love their families so much, and I'm so glad I was able to celebrate the upcoming arrival of baby Anthony with them. Karis is the cutest little pregnant girl. She has a tiny little bump, and she definitely doesn't look like she's due next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment