Tuesday, June 24, 2014

When You Are Scared or Facing Troubles

"I cried out, 'I am slipping!' but Your unfailing love, O Lord, supported me.
When doubts filled my mind, Your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer."
Psalm 94:18-19 (NLT)

"But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in You."
Psalm 56:3 (NLT)

"but He called out to them, 'Don't be afraid. I am here!'"
John 6:20 (NLT) 

"Your promise revives me; it comforts me in all my troubles."
Psalm 119:50 (NLT) 

"The LORD is a shelter for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble."
Psalm 9:9 (NLT)

"In my desperation I prayed, and the LORD listened; 
He saved me from all my troubles."
Psalm 34:6 (NLT)

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in Me. 
Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows.
But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
John 16:33 (NLT)

"So be strong and courgeous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them.
For the LORD your God will personally go ahead of you.
 He will neither fail you nor abandon you."
Deuteronomy 31:6 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment