Friday, June 6, 2014

National Donut Day

    This morning on Facebook I saw that today is national donut day. My boys love donuts, but I don't let them have them very often, so I thought it would be fun to get one. They had already eaten breakfast, so I googled Krispy Kreme to see their stores hours, because I thought they were opened all day. When I was on their website, they had a banner saying they were giving away a free doughnut of your choice with no purchase necessary. When I returned home after eating lunch with Elizabeth, I took Mom and the boys to RaceTrac to get our daily slushie with our sodapalooza cups, and then we headed to Krispy Kreme so the boys could get a donut. I didn't tell them where we were going, so they were super excited when they saw the doughnuts! We saw one of Logan's classmates along with his mom and sisters. Logan was excited to see his classmate! After visiting for a minute, both boys chose glazed doughnuts. Then we headed home so the boys could enjoy their doughnuts with their slushies. It was a fun little treat for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment