Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Birthday Celebration

     Last night, Joshua took me to Cheesecake Factory for an early birthday date.




     My mom made me breakfast this morning before work. Then I redeemed my free Starbucks coffee on the way to work and enjoyed my Salted Caramel Mocha. Leigh Ann had a little treat for me, and my boss gave me a card. My coworkers sang Happy Birthday to me as instigated by sweet friend, Cara. When I came home, the boys had made sweet cards for me, and they had gotten me a cake. We had my favorite chicken tortilla soup for dinner. My brother was able to call. Then I took Lucas to his swim lesson. Unfortunately Logan is running a fever tonight, and wanted to skip his lesson. That's how I knew he was sick. 













    I'm thankful for the many friends who wished me happy birthday on Facebook. Today was a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment