Monday, August 26, 2013

Logan and Lucas' Birthday Party

     This year we celebrated the boys' birthday at Pump it Up! We have been there several times for pop in playtime and friends' birthday parties, but this was the first party we had there. It was seriously one of the easiest and stress free parities we have done.  I was so sick at their party that it is pretty much a big blur to me. I had spent most of the day before in the emergency room getting fluids and antibiotics through an IV for a UTI/kidney infection. I did not take any pictures at all. Thankfully they take pictures you can purchase for $12. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of them with cake or opening presents. At that point, I was trying to survive until I could get home for pain medication and my heating pad. The boys had a blast and were so excited to see all their friends. Logan was excited that some of his school friends were able to come. Our friend, Shellie made the boys cupcakes that looked like baseballs. They were yummy and so cute! This was the first year Josiah and Grayson were unable to come to their birthday, and Lo and Luc were so bummed. We will be able to see Siah and Gray in October, so the boys (and I!) are counting down until then. All the kids had a great time! We are so thankful for everyone who was able to help us celebrate! 









No comments:

Post a Comment