Friday, August 30, 2013

Back to School Pictures

     The school we are at now does not do school pictures. When you're only there for 5 hours a day, you only have time for learning (which is what school is suppose to be about anyway). When my friend Meg of 3 Birds Photography offered a mini session for back to school photos I knew immediately that was something we wanted to take advantage of. Then she made the deal even sweeter by allowing you to purchase an end of the year mini session at a discounted rate when you booked the back to school mini. These are my very favorite photos from the session. I'll post all of them to facebook later today or tomorrow.

Logan, 2nd Grade:



Lucas, Pre K (very first year in school!):



Brothers (Where did my babies go?!):

Logan's 7 year birthday picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment