Monday, February 24, 2014

Lunchbox Love

     I started writing notes and putting them in Logan's lunch as an encouragement to help him make it through his school day while dealing with his tummy pain. I've started writing them for Lucas and Joshua too. The boys look forward to these notes each day. I try to write them out over the weekend, so they're ready to go when I'm making lunches during the week. Sometimes it's a reminder that I love them, or a prayer I'm praying for them, or just that I hope they're having a good day. Lucas wrote me a note and put in my lunchbox last Thursday. It made my heart happy to open up my lunch and find a note from him! I hung it up on my cabinet at school, so I can enjoy every day I teach.




Lucas's note to me says, "I love you, Mommy! Have a good day!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment