Monday, December 28, 2015

Baking Cookies for Santa

     On Christmas Eve morning, we headed over to Aunt Calli's for to bake cookies for Santa and the Putman family Christmas dinner. This is the first year we have baked together with Calli's girls and Kyle. JJ had a great time. Towards the end, J started licking the flour off the cookie cutters. She was a little unhappy when she was sent to clean up as the boys finished up. Kyle was not interested in the cookie cutting part, so Uncle Josh rolled and cut cookies for him and CJ. In the middle of the baking, I ran up the street to Walgreens to pick up some allergy medicine for Grandpa. When I walked in three different employees tried to direct me to the baking aisle. I couldn't figure out why until I got back in the car and realized I was still wearing my apron as I buckled my seatbelt. We also got to visit with Grandpa for a bit.











No comments:

Post a Comment