Monday, December 28, 2015

A Few Random Things

Logan found this bear at Kroger on one of our shopping trips.



We celebrated Aunt Sarah, Uncle Charlie, and their soon to be arriving bundle of joy.


We watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas while enjoying our Grinch brownies and punch.


I received my first apple ever in my eleven year teaching career! This seriously made me so very happy!


Lucas was obsessed with this Target dog display we found while finishing up his Christmas shopping.


This year's Christmas Eve breakfast was chocolate chip candy cane pancakes.


This was my first year to set a table at the Cindy Tamplin tea back in November. My theme was our Elf on the Shelf breakfast Buddy brings upon his arrival each year. This year's breakfast was a mini waffle and hot chocolate bar.






No comments:

Post a Comment