Monday, December 15, 2014

Lucas's PAW Christmas Program

     Last Monday night Logan and Lucas both had their school Christmas programs. I went to Lucas's, and Joshua went to Logan's. Lucas's program was more like a worship service, and I loved that! All the kids sang "Not Ashamed". Lucas was so serious singing, "I'm not ashamed to say the name of Jesus! Jesus!" I loved it! Then his class sang, "How Could It Be a Silent Night". Then the singing portion ended with all the kids singing, "Silent Night". Lucas was so cute during his performances. After the student's performed, they had a short Christmas message. Then we went outside, and they had a live nativity with real animals. Lucas was very excited to see the animals, but he didn't want to go in the pen with them. I'm sad that I couldn't be there for Logan's performance, but I'm glad I was able to spend some special time with Lucas.





No comments:

Post a Comment