Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Lucas's Thanksgiving Feast

     This morning for the first time ever, I went to a school Thanksgiving Feast, and was able to focus solely on my child. It was so refreshing. Lucas told me all about his day as we were eating. And Lucas actually ate pretty well. He ate things he tells me are yucky at home. They made the cutest place mats that included words his teachers used to described him. Ms. Pat said Lucas is obedient, fun, good listener, hard worker, and friendly. Ms. Christy said Lucas is sweet, good listener, enthusiastic, courteous, and easy-going. After the feast, I brought Lucas home with me for a couple of hours together because Logan gets home. I'm thankful for my lil Lucas and our time together. I'm thankful for UME because they gave me this time back with my family.





No comments:

Post a Comment