Sunday, August 23, 2015

Logan's Camp Interview

     This was Logan first year to attend church camp. It was the first time he had ever been away from home that long (5 days, 4 nights). And with the exception of a sleepover birthday party at the beginning of summer, it was his first time to be away from family. I was nervous. So nervous. He's my child that still climbs into bed with us at night. He will be 9 tomorrow. But he did great and I'm so proud of him. I decided to interview him, so he could share his camp experience.

What camp did you attend? CentriKid.

Where was it? OBU (Ouachita Baptist University) in Arkadelphia, Arkansas

Who was your leader? Miss Rachel, Miss Jenna, Miss Sara, Mr. Chris, Mr. Jason, and Uncle Brice, Mr. Chris was my church group leader.

Who was your roommate? Carter

Who did you hang out with? Jacob, Trenton, Carter, Jadon, and Richard.

What was the theme verse? You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13 (He has it memorized and has been home for over a week.)

What was the camp theme? Club F.I.T. (Faith in Training)

What is your favorite memory? Learning more about God and playing flag football

What is something you didn't like about camp? the showers (community bathroom)

What was one thing you learned during worship or Bible study time? Different ways to pray

What were your track time activities? Which one was your favorite? Splish Splash pool games, flag football and tennis. Swimming and tennis were my favorite.

Do you want to go back next year? YES!!!! (looked at me like I was crazy for asking)



























No comments:

Post a Comment