Friday, August 3, 2012

Logan Elijah is 6!!!

    I cannot believe my lil Lo is 6 years old. It seems like yesterday that I found out I was carrying him and now Logan is getting ready to enter 1st grade. I'm so proud of how much Logan has grown in the last year. He takes school seriously and always tries his best. He has loved going to AWANA at church and memorizing Bible verses. They took a break from AWANA for the summer, but Logan has continued to practice the Bible verses he gets in Sunday school each week because he asks me to practice them with him.



     The last couple of months Logan has struggled with tummy issues; we are currently in the middle of testing and treatment plans. Logan went to kindergarten this past year and it was such a huge trust thing for us to give Logan over to his teacher and the influence of children that we had not picked for Logan to have relationships with. The biggest lesson I think God has taught us through Logan this year is to trust Him no matter what because He loves Logan and wants the best for Logan. And unlike me, He absolutely knows what is best for Logan and sees the whole picture.



    Logan Elijah, Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you and your desire to hide God's Word in your heart! We love you so much!


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, 
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him, 
and He will make straight your paths."
Proverbs 3:5&6



Read Logan's birth story and other lessons we have learned here

No comments:

Post a Comment