Friday, March 28, 2014

A Letter and Sweet Smiles

     Today was a good day. I received another letter from my brother. I love and miss him so much! It sounds like things are going well for him. He passed his first swim test easily! Yay! He did well on his first graded assignment! Yay! He was studying for his first knowledge test. Hopefully we will get to talk to him on the phone tomorrow. I love the way he signs his letters. It makes me smile.


     We also saw JJ today. She's my precious Jewell and I love her so much! She was wearing one of the new outfits I bought her.


     She gave us some beautiful smiles today. JJ's sweet smile with my boys' sweet smiles was almost too much for my fragile heart to handle. It's ironic how my heart can be full of so much sorrow and so much joy at the same time.  



    
     These sweet smiles are so precious to me, and I'm so thankful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment