Friday, December 21, 2012

A Visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus!

     Today we went to the Parks Mall to see Santa. I normally hate mall Santas. But this one has Mrs. Claus with him and they are both so precious-it's definitely worth dealing with the mall madness (no-not the game...ha!)! They spent time chatting with the boys before getting to the most important question-"What do you want for Christmas?".

     I held my breath. Logan has been saying he wants the WWE 13 Xbox game; Lucas has been saying he wants a skateboard. Then when Santa asks them their responses were totally different! Logan asked for Star Wars Legos (which I happen to already have!) and Lucas asked for Legos too (which I already have too!).  I still have quite a bit of shopping to finish but at least the big guy is covered! Whew!


No comments:

Post a Comment