Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Morning

We woke up this morning to find Santa came!


Lucas loved the work bench Santa left him...



and Logan loved his flex force wrestling ring and WW12 Wii game!



Aunt Calli, Uncle Robert, and Uncle Josh came over bright and early this morning so they could see the boys open their presents and have Christmas brunch with us. Here's Aunt Calli with the Christmas ornaments she picked out for the boys!


This is one of the presents Grammie (my mom) gave Logan; he loved it til she held it up to her face and pushed the button to make it talk. It really freaked him out-he made us put it up where he couldn't see it. Grammie taking it back to the store with Lo so he can pick something else out.


Here we are after we finished opening presents.


Here are the boys with Uncle Robert and Aunt Calli...


and with Uncle Josh.


Here I am with Josh and Calli.



Justin's mom dropped him off around 12:45pm and then he opened his presents! I found this cute Cars coffee cups and hot cocoa set at Walmart. Justin and I love to drink hot cocoa together!


Here are the three boys together...notice Lukie is eating a cookie-he's my little snack monster!


 Here's all my boys together!


The boys with Grammie and Pepaw (my parents).


Me and my babies...I love them sooooo much!


I woke up this morning before the boys and while lying in bed, this verse on my heart: "The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy." Psalm 126:3 I began thinking of all the marvelous things He has done for my family this year and the miraculous ways He has worked in our lives. I'll share some of those things in another post. I'm still in awe of the greatest thing He has done for and everyone who has ever lived. My heart is filled with love and joy because Jesus Christ came as a baby, lived as one of us, died a horrific death-crucifixion on a cross, and raised again on the third day to redeem us to Himself! We will always have a merry Christmas if we truly celebrate Jesus' coming to earth.

Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment