Friday, August 12, 2016

Happy 7th Birthday, Lucas Elisha!!!

     Lucas is 7 years old today. Where has the time gone? 

     I baked cinnamon rolls with sprinkles for his breakfast before I left for work. We also let him open his presents. He declared today the best birthday ever after opening his gifts!



     When I got home from school, Uncle Josh face timed to say happy birthday. Then we ran to Big D's for birthday cupcakes. I let him talk me into a snocone even though it was practically dinner time. He wanted chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese for his dinner. Then we sang happy birthday and ate cupcakes. 


Dear Lucas,

     Happy Birthday! You are your daddy's mini me. You have a big heart like Daddy and love fiercely like Daddy does. You are my wild child. You do not let the opinions of others rule your life. You love Jesus and going to church to learn more about Him. You are independent and bold and brave. You are also my sweet snuggle buddy when you settle down at night.  I'm so proud of the young man you are becoming! I pray you always love Jesus with your whole heart, mind, and soul! 

Love, 
     Mommy



Happy 7th Birthday, Lucas Elisha!!! We love you!!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment