Monday, August 1, 2016

Happy 10th Birthday, Logan Elijah!!!

     Today our Logan is ten years old. As he told me this morning, "Double digits! Hot mess!" Truth be told I've been a hot mess today except when I've been in denial. 10 years...where has the time gone? 

     We started this morning by letting him open presents before Joshua went to work. He loves his gifts and has been playing with his mini drone all day. 


     Then I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast and added sprinkles because you can't have too much sugar on your birthday. 


     We had a pretty easy day. I let Logan play video games most of the day. After lunch, we went to Big D's for snocones and cupcakes for after dinner. 

     He wanted burgers and tater tots for dinner. Then we sang, "Happy Birthday" and ate cupcakes. 


 Dear Logan,
     Ten. Years. Old. I can't believe it. You are my right hand man. You are so compassionate. You are my sweetheart and the first one to give hugs. You love your family and friends and are fiercely loyal. You love Jesus with your whole heart and do your best to follow Him daily. You are always considerate of others and their feelings. Yet you love people enough to speak truth in love in their lives. You are a precious gift from God. I'm so thankful He has allowed us to keep you the past ten years. You are a blessing. I'm so proud of the young man you are becoming. I love you so much! ~Mommy 



Happy 10th Birthday, Logan Elijah!!! We love you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment