Friday, February 27, 2015

Snow Day!!!

     We had a real, legitimate snow day today! Logan and I got dressed and went to school. As we were getting out of the car, I realized Logan made it out of the house without a coat. I scolded him and went in and went about our day. He went to class, and I went to Edwin's office to work on organizing for some things for STAAR. A teacher came in and told us it was snowing. We went to check it out, and I was telling one of our coaches Logan was disappointed he didn't see the snow yesterday "because he's stuck in rooms with no windows".  Then coach told me Logan was running around outside in the snow. His teacher took them out for a few minutes. I proceeded to tell him I was mother of the year because the one time it's 28* and snowing, Logan makes it to school with no coat. Sigh.

     I went back in and finished what I wanted to accomplish for STAAR. Joshua called and said I probably needed to get Logan and the girls and get home. Then school was closed early. Our 12 minute drive took us and hour and twenty minutes which included dropping the girls off at their house. Thankfully we were safe and I was already at school because 20E was at a stand still. It would've taken me forever just to get to them.

     As soon as we got home, Logan and Lucas bundled up and went outside to play. They went out several times and had a lot of fun. They had snowballs fights, jumped on the trampoline, and Lucas even "mowed" the snow. We enjoyed hot chocolate by the fire while they thawed out.














    Daddy made it home safely, and there should still be plenty enough for them to play with Daddy in the snow in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment