Monday, February 16, 2015

Logan's Advice

     This morning I was nervous about conducting STAAR training for my campus. Logan could sense my anxiety, and asked what was wrong. I explained to him I had to train all the adults at our school, and I was nervous. I'm much better with children/teenagers than I am with adults. Logan gave me some unsolicited advice.

"It'll be fine if you don't embarrass yourself."

As I begin to chuckle, he continues...

"Don't try to be funny, Mom. You're not funny.

If you try to be funny, it will lead to the road of embarrassment.

You'll be fine. Just don't try to be funny."


      I opened my training with this story, and we all had a good little laugh to begin our very serious training. I'm thankful for the wisdom of my little Logan.

No comments:

Post a Comment