Thursday, February 26, 2015

Celebrating Valentine's Day

     On Valentine's Day, I made the boys Valentine cinnamon rolls. Cinnamon rolls is one of their favorite breakfast foods. You can never have enough sugar, right?



     The boys got a surprise visit from Grandma and Justin. Of course, Grandma came bearing gifts of candy and money! The boys were so excited!


    We had a candlelit spaghetti dinner at home with some love potion punch. The boys actually appreciated this way more than I thought they would. We also had cake for dessert.



     The boys were excited about the Valentines Daddy picked out for them!


     Joshua snapped this picture of Lucas giving me a card he made for me.


     I am the luckiest girl in the world because I have the three best Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment