Tuesday, January 13, 2015

How I Feel A Year Later

Sad. My heart aches for her. 

Thankful. I carried Liana for 14 weeks. I'm so very thankful for those 14 weeks. I'm thankful we knew she was a girl. I'm thankful for the love and support of Joshua, the boys, and my mom. So many friends loved me where I was at. I know that was not always easy, and I'm so thankful for every hug given and prayer spoken on my behalf. 

I'm in a much better place than I was a year ago. But I still have a long way to go in my healing. 

God is good. God is faithful. I would not be where I am today in my healing process without His grace. God is good. 

"I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the LORD."
(Psalms 27:13-14 NASB)

No comments:

Post a Comment