Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Little Valentine Fun

     Since Valentine's Day is all about love, I like to spend the days leading up to it talking with the boys about God's love and how we are treat each other. I found some really cute things that are super easy to prep on Pinterest.

I printed Bible verse cards from Happy Home Fairy.

Then I copied the 14 acts of love ideas from Makes and Takes onto the back of the Bible verse cards I printed and cut out.

I printed and cut out these Valentine jokes from Over the Big Moon to put in the boys' lunch boxes.

     I got everything ready in less than 10 minutes. That's my kind of holiday fun-purposeful and super easy. I put our cards with the verses and acts of love into a little heart bucket I bought at the Target Dollar Spot several years ago. Target had different Valentine buckets similar to mine in the Dollar Spot when I was there earlier this week. I'm all ready for our little Valentine countdown fun to begin!



No comments:

Post a Comment