Saturday, April 20, 2013

Kaydi's Trip to the ER

     Tonight I went running in my neighborhood. I was running a faster pace and felt great! One section of the sidewalk dipped at a steep angle and was cracked and uneven. One second I was running and the next I was on the ground crying in pain. I called Joshua to come get because I was half a mile from home. He got me home and looked at it. He decided to take me to the ER. They did a couple of X-rays, and thankfully nothing was fractured or broken. I'm on crutches for at least the next three days. On Wednesday I can try to put pressure on it and see how it goes. If I'm still in a lot of pain in 5 days, I'll have to go to the doctor for a follow up. Since we got home the boys have been great helpers. They follow me everywhere. Logan walks behind me so he can catch me if I fall with my crutches. I'm thankful for my big helpers and my knight in shining armor!







No comments:

Post a Comment